AAE 0.00% 0.8¢ agri energy limited

sale of beatrice biodiesel, page-32

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10

Saying the sale price is $42.5 mill isnt $42.5 mill in todays dollars. You cant add $1m plus $22 mill in 2 months plus $15 mill in 5 years together. Those are vastly different time periods to be adding dollars together. Especially the $15mill in 5 years, and the business risk associated with it. Will it ever eventuate?

BBAC appears to be "established by a consortium of US investors including part of the Groups United States management team".

It is all starting to look very incestuous dont you think?. Is the deal really the best possible outcome for the shareholders that could be found? Does Mr Anderton or any of the independent directors have any beneficial interest in BBAC???

At this point given that there wont be much left of this company, the best outcome might be to reject the proposal, and ask that the company go into liquidation as is with the Biodiesel plant intact as an asset, and that the administration and winding up be handed over to a party that the shareholders have more confidence in, and who might have more expertise in arranging the sale of such an asset in a competitive manner.

e.g.. PriceWaterhouse or whoever?

Perhaps such a proposal could be put to the vote at the very same meeting?

---------------------
    All my inexpert opinion based on my reading of the material. Do you own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.