AAE 0.00% 0.8¢ agri energy limited

Dudes, sorry to here that AAE has done this to you. I like many...

1. 2,677 Posts.
    Dudes, sorry to here that AAE has done this to you. I like many thought that the beatrice plant was the money spinner. Seems that the people buying think the same as why would they pay $100m if they are not going to make money.

As to the end result, it seems that there is confusion as to the net result. They way I see it is that AAE will have current cash which is offset by current debt. AAE have europe which until it is developed is not worth anything even though they have valuations and $15m to be recieved in 5 years.

So as to what happens today will not surprise anyone it could fall even more or rise higher.

It seems some earlier posts quoting AAE about financing etc were misleading by certain posters. It seems that 'sources' is a very misused word to provide some posters with authority. Remember, 'sources' can not tell you any more than is publicial available. If the 'source' is telling something not publically avaialble that called 'insider trading' and is illegal. So when you quote your 'sources' remember ASIC is watching.

Good luck to you all as I think most will need it. To much confusion at the moment. If it goes down to a 1c, I might buy back as a real speccy.

again good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.