AEJ 0.00% $8.00 redbank energy limited

sale of cawse power station, page-12

1. 2,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Sitm tick for you

humblebub

This being the case, it means that the company has in fact received indicative offers for the company which at the time (just 3 weeks ago) included the Cawse power station.

did they? are you sure?

yes you get offers,

what if

1/they are really high and support the valuation on shareholder equity and you use that to justify,shareholders equity/debt ratios to your bankers.

2/theyre crap for the whole company,or its singapore power or Osama's Saudi brothers,and it would be a political minefield to sell to them

3/maybe because of conflict issues,businesses need competition clearance.So you give them time to do the applying

4/Maybe people only want what they see as juicy bits,or what they need for their ongoing security.(come on BHP buy us of port hedland at top dollar-you can see how valueable a mothballed co-gen plant is-look at what we got for Cawse)

5/MAYBE - JUST MAYBE - THE MANAGEMENT SEE US CARRYING ON QUITE PROFITABLY -Thank you-Less all the crappy bits they've sold and returning something to those longterm mum and dads shafted over their investment in the company and they are going thru the motions to buy time for improved performance to show, thus protecting our investment and adding to their future commercial prowess.Believe me that's worth cash now and in the future -lots more than being marked as a SAP director

I'm picking it might be No.5 Thats 10 for 1 at the current share price if i'm right for starters.And 10x for GPG and the will still own 20%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.