AEJ 0.00% $8.00 redbank energy limited

sale of cawse power station, page-7

1. 204 Posts.
    fintfam,

just gave you a thumbs up.

management continues to do a good job - selling at above book or book is what is needed - so if management is reading (or someone who knows them) - please carry on - and please do not follow your former associates at BBI now PIH

(if you were a former BEPPA holder or an BBI equity holder and you want to really, really upset yourself and confirm just how badly, in my opinion, the CEO and Chairman of BBI sold you down the river - look at the recent Brookfield annual report and see them crowing about the assets they picked up from BBI. Then look at the continuing Chairman's (of PIH now BBI salary) and note where the former CEO of BBI has been promoted to in the Brookfield organisation).

The biggest risk for this investment is management of AEJ being "purchased" by a 3rd party bidder - and thereby doing a sweet heart deal.

Being rational you would have to expect this to have a high level of probability - given that human nature confirms that "self interest is always trying".

However, to my continuing surprise - management of AEJ - continues to act in the interests of shareholders - I just hope that this continues ...........

just the thoughts of a rambling person shouting at the wind

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.