CDX 8.33% 5.5¢ cardiex limited

Hi Pixie,The problem with the water industry in Aus is that most...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi Pixie,

The problem with the water industry in Aus is that most players are now the big globals. If you want to invest you need to look at Tyco (US) or Veolia (France) or a range of others in europe/uk. I do a fair bit of work in the industry so I know it in detail.

I do have some shares in EVZ (Envirozel) which is a small listed Aus company and I have these as a long term hold (I trade mostly but hold some shares if I have detailed knowledge). The Director are not the usual "old boys network" so that provides a bit more confidence. They have turned around what was a capital eating mining operation into a profit making company and have various operating arms in the water, stormwater and industrial manufacturing areas. Have a look at their website and ASX releases if you want to research more.

In my view, the areas worth looking at are stormwater collection and treatment; water recycling; and industrial re use systems. Various local manufacturers (Incl CDS) are involved in these areas so maybe its worth researching those things a bit more. I hope this helps.

Regards,
    Boomma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.005(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $16.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.5¢ $24.78K 435.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 59297 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.