LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I agree with most of the content of your informative post but in...

1. 6,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4380
    I agree with most of the content of your informative post but in regards to the Licence,
    re: "As for the licence, it has already been delivered in Nov 2021 and Kodal is now in the process of transferring it to their Malian subsidiary."

The Exploitation Licence was granted by decree for the Goulamina Lithium Project to Mali Lithium in 2016.

The full takeover of the project by Ganfeng was instigated by the Malian Government by default as the main issue (other than FFX retaliation) when they contested the Licence transfer protocols claiming "irregularities". notwithstanding, the Prime Minister of Mali approved the licence transfer from Timbuktu Ressources (a Malian subsidiary of Firefinch Limited) to Leo Lithium, by decree at a full meeting of Ministers.

This action by the government caused an impasse with negotiations but also brought the Goulamina Project into the 2023 Mining Code that made the project not viable for Leo Lithium with up to 35% of the project being taken by the Malian Government and Malian Nationals (5%) and Leo at best having 26% of the project.

I wish you and all other Kodal shareholder well and hopefully Kodal's licence will transfer without complications. As only having a casual glance at your project, I don't believe it will be viable if Kodal is forced onto the 2023 Mining Code.

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.