BCN 3.85% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

Any variables that might put downward pressure on the SP I...

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2193
    Any variables that might put downward pressure on the SP I assume are already in effect, hence no reason to assume price is in a downwards projection. Nothing stopping anyone now from selling down shares, from my past experience with SP offers to holders below the current SP the major movement happens the last date to hold shares to receive the 3:1 offer.

I am seeing a very stable price at 1.7c -- the sell down from 2c could jusitifibly be put down to the dilution but I don't see any additional downside based on this.

gold price / gold sector / materials sector sentiment is the key variable here for mine.. Goldies are fairly unloved here and we are going to be soon producing with a steady income flow.. hard to see us going lower.. as alluded too we could well see dividents close to our current SP or halve of it (which is still unbelievable!)

I see huge upside -- 10c is not beyond the realm of possibility for mine but DYOR.. dilution always sucks but I love the way we didn't gift these shares to pattersons or Harleys or other sharky pirates that would work against us as they always do. Nope im happy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $14.00K 551.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 391569 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 432421 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.