RBM redbank mines limited

sale of sarina mt haden gold leases, page-5

1. 97 Posts.
    Moly,

You make a good point.

Although I am bullish on RBM the big question mark I still have is why they are not attacking this with some more urgency.

Attacking in the sense of 500 - 800 metre holes instead of holes to 350 metres. Maybe we will get the answers shortly with these results on the 2 holes to come out. ie. they then might start talking about drilling longer holes.

The market looks at the urgency of the board for an insight into what they (the board) believe they have. No one can guarantee high copper prices forever, so surely you would be attacking this now. Striking whilst the iron is hot.

Does anyone remember Target Zone 16 and Airport Valley ? I am not a geologist but I still can't understand why they would not a least have a little look there by now. Even a couple of holes at each.

I believe this is why many people went off this over the last 6 months when they saw that management were not chasing these 2 high grade areas. If I understood it correctly I understand that the reasons for not going to these 2 areas yet is due to access issues and also other areas present better prospects for larger tonnage.

I guess they will drill there at some stage in the next 2 years but why not now. Hopefully, they are in the next drilling campaign.

Like you say moly money should not be the issue here. If you think there is a good chance you have something big then go to the shareholders and get more money.

I know if they stated that they are actively searching for this orebody and they need $1mill to drill it properly then do a rights issue at 15 cents that it will be fully subscribed for sure.

What do others think ? Cu at US$3.50 may not be here forever.

Flipper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.