OPM optum health limited

for a pick of the board...born between 1940-1960 i have been...

1. 194 Posts.
    for a pick of the board...

born between 1940-1960 i have been involved in a range of fledgling technologies many of which never got anywhere.

my current role at a number of micro-cap asx listed companies means i never devote enough time to any of them.

my mates reckon i am great because i get them priority share allocations at deeply discounted prices to market with no escrow provisions..and when it looks like those companies are going broke i get another group of WA mates to stump up more bucks for shares.

(My brokers at Findlays love me 'cos I pay them 10% placement fees even thoguh I know exactly who is going to take the shares).

i used to own a medical procedure lending company but when it turned out I couldnt raise equity to fund the business i let it run into the ground. i am now selling off my loan book assets every month just to pay the bills in my other businesses.

i have a water technology system that is absolutely brilliant and is being tested at major australian companies however instead of putting more money towards this area of research I am trying to compete with google.

the water guys in my company give me a hard time because i dont give them any love, but my first love has always been technology.

I keep putting out cashflow reports which have NEVER been met, and tell sharehodlers these are done at the ASX's request. however I stop releasing cash flows when it looks like we arent going to have any. (and put them back in when things look like they are turning around).

No more clues..

Post your answers back on the site.
    $25 pick of the board to the first correct answer!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.