PDN 0.16% $12.42 paladin energy ltd

sale of the century, page-4

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    I think there is little point in going over decisions that have been made by the company. The sale decision has been made and that's their final say on how to proceed. It might be better to start your own Uranium company if its all so obvious.

In time a better analysis will be able to be put on matters with some perspective. I think there are times that individual holders may wish the company took a different stance on a matter but the facts are that the board and management make the calls rightly or wrongly. Its easy to express your opinion by buying/holding/selling.

I hold the view that the sale is as much about some cash flow/debt reduction as also developing a strong relationship with a key nuclear player in China. I fail to understand how this relationship will not be positive long term.

What's done is done and its better to dust yourself down and get on with the reality of the business decisions.

These are super cheap prices and any drops are great for those looking to make a proper INVESTMENT in an Australian company that PRODUCES something.

I couldn't care less if it goes down today or up as my time frames are building in a massively improving global picture economically through the year and in to 2015 and a Uranium spot price increase as the year progresses and ramping up as the inevitable demand and supply imbalances hit home. I love it when anyone tells me that its all doom and gloom. Bring it on and I'll buy in to it !

Investing long term and not for 5 minutes.

My thoughts and opinions only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.42
Change
0.020(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $3.707B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.39 $12.63 $12.26 $48.32M 3.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7610 $12.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.43 1612 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.