PDN 2.52% $15.88 paladin energy ltd

Riskup writes: 'Mike, the company had it's reasons, and I agreed...

1. DSD
    15,757 Posts.
    Riskup writes: 'Mike, the company had it's reasons, and I agreed with them, which is why I bought. You disagreed with them which is why you didn't buy and are holding no stock.'

Autosime opines: 'Mike - I don't think you are a down ramper. What I think you have fallen into is when you hold , you see the positives and when you don't the negatives are more obvious . We all deal with it to various extents. Often we repress the negative side of an investment when holding , but when we don't hold we allow these sentiments to reign.'

You both have got it wrong way around. I WAS A SHAREHOLDER (see many post of 18/11) under title: 'Let's have a capital raising involving holders'.

It's a long post including this plea: 'A crash-price sale is not inevitable and is avoidable imo..... I hope shareholders attend en mass and raise this issue with PDN board. Why aren't we considered? Why isn't our opinion sought re our interest in possibly buying more shares?'

I finish off: "To sell 25% of LH mine means selling one quarter of each and every year's production... for the next 25 years! That's a bad idea in itself. But to sell 25% for a song, at the very bottom of the price cycle, to blood sucking merchant bank types... will leave shareholders feeling cheated and betrayed. EVEN A MODEST RISE IN PRICE OF URANIUM WILL PROVIDE MASSIVE LEVERAGE TO PROFITS. PDN management: Please STOP and rethink this important issue. Once sale is done, it's gone for ever."

Next day 19/11 I send an 'OPEN LETTER' to PDN and they acknowledge receipt but no formal reply. Published on HC under "An open letter to Paladin board.'

2 days later (21/11) AGM is held and an attendee posts on HC that CEO had dismissed idea of approaching shareholders.

On 05/12 i realised a stake sale was inevitable and i sold my holding.... see post.''' taking a 23% profit. So no axe to grind re losing money.

But fire is still burning partly coz we need to keep jewels like LH withing Aussie family... but also coz I'm staggered that so few care about the sell-off. I mean i no longer hold yet more flustered/worried/concerned than those who do. Perhaps more do care... i hope so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.88
Change
-0.410(2.52%)
Mkt cap ! $4.739B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.17 $16.26 $15.79 $20.91M 1.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2800 $15.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.90 75701 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$15.90
  Change
-0.410 ( 2.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
$16.13 $16.24 $15.80 258623
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.