HLG 1.51% 33.5¢ hedley leisure and gaming property fund

sale of the century, page-8

1. RM8
    1,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    HASAMAX - HLG has become a large part of my portfolio so when I start feeling nervous I go through the fundamentals again. I couldn't help grabbing some more in the fire sale this morning. Some will no doubt think that was stupid but as I said I've made up my mind on this stock for better or worse.
    Yes, I reckon Tom knows what he is doing, he's been in this business for a while and been very successful at it, the failure of this fund would damage his reputation beyond repair. I don't think he would want to be known for losing the locals and his employees money. There's a bit of big country town feel to NQ, everyone knows everyone sort of feel especially in business. I think the way the fund has been set up is well thought out with worst case scenarios taken into account with regard to interest rates etc. From here it's all about time.

astoria - there was definately some funny stuff going on in the course of trades this morning, lots of trades ending in 999, then single share trades, about 9 of them. I don't know what this is supposed to achieve but it sure isn't normal.
    I did my own DRP this morning now I've just got to wait for the money to pay for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.