BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Sale of Toro Gold, page-12

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Raised from who? Based on what? Surely not on BSR's outstanding potential, that has been it's main selling point for the past 5 - 6 years. I would not have thought that there was that many more gullible morons, like me, left out there. Maybe, there are existing shareholders willing to subscribe if only as a means to saving their backsides. I will not be one of them. During the past 4 1/2 years I have invested $164,000.00 in BSR and have waited patiently during that time for BSR's Executive Chairman's bold predictions to come true only to find that the majority of them were either knowing untrue or just half truths at best. Whether Alex can raise more capital using this, his go to method, is highly unlikely as it seems to have had it's day. Remember the old magazine article, Alex to get BSR to a $500 market share value in 2 years. Cannot see this working anymore with the same well worn out pictures.

Me a gullible moron? Well yes. At the 2017 AGM when our Chairman pegged first gold production to occur in early 2018 I questioned his timing only to be abruptly put in my place. Come February 2018 with nothing being reported re progress, I rang HQ and spoke to Ian Riley as to how things were progressing only to be told by him that no production would occur for at least 3 months from the date of placing the order for the equipment. They have to build it mate, it is just not sitting there. So since having that conversation I have been waiting for the announcement of the order having been placed, believing I had been given me some idea of a likely production timeline. Order finally placed in January 2019 if you can believe that and it is now middle of August 2019 so 3 months was out the door and if you can believe any of the leaks coming out of BSR or from elsewhere. Apparently, he plant is still on a dock in China and Ian Riley is presently in Senegal trying to get Coris to release the funds for final payment so it can be shipped. Considering the possible delivery time required, 3 months from order. Talk about gullible. Sure am.

Downramping BSR maybe. But since the announcement of the exploitation permit back in November 2016 this inept Chairman has not given any actual facts for shareholders and the like to get ramped up about. His management style appears to be completely reactive, jumping from task to task either starting fires or putting them out as the need arises. Plan! What plan? Another leak, no timefram on infill drilling as yet, as contractor seeing when he can schedule it in. Only hearsay though.

I will admit I know absolutely very little about gold mining or getting a gold explorer to the production phase other than what I have researched. However, I do believe that I am a rational person and not a complete idiot. I find it hard to rationalise the time BSR has taken to date to become a successful gold producer, maybe this difficulty I have relates solely to trying to correlate our Chairman's statements and supposed performance to date with what has actually been achieved and what is still left undone. Still so much known to completed and who knows what else.

Maybe, there is a light at the end of this dark tunnel, BSR like TORO might find it's own RESOLUTE. Here's hoping before the candle goes completely out.

If anyone has formed the opinion from my posting that I am completely P/O with BSR's Board and inept management at this time. YOUR RIGHT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.