LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

sale price, page-46

1. 3,351 Posts.
    This transaction provides shareholders with a Net Present Value (NPV) of approximately $1.5 billion, with the opportunity to earn over $3 billion in revenue over the life of the royalty. This is undoubtedly a great result for the Company, the Linc Energy CEO said."

---------------------------------------------------

Cookie123, Ridethewaves et al...

Indeed this deal is a really good one considering the circumstances that the firm had to go through the last couple of years. It is time that holders give them credit for it although i am sympathetic towards holders who had purchased at 5 dollars and above.

To have an initial cash injection and a corresponding royalty stream are wise decisions that the management had made. This will keep the company solvent whilst it does its major project and drillings in Alaska. The sale of the next 2 tenements will also be imminent as this deal gives the firm so much credibility. The fallon effects of accomplishing this feat is only going to help their new deals.

Adani is the highest importer of thermal coal in India and his firm is at the forefront of vertically integrating the whole operation. At least the major investors in India have an idea on future cashflow and valuation as Adani Enterprises actually increased in its share price on this deal.

The next few days will see lnc's sp swing back and forth as the shareholders are churned and we will have institutional funds having their hands on this play. The posters will have no say as the bots start doing their job with pre-programmed algorithms. As for me, i will have ample time to wait this out over the weekend as i see more press and interviews by management that would give me a better understanding on their prospects. Too much upside here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.