ORN 3.33% 1.6¢ orion minerals ltd

This is kinda what i was referring to when i said early days...

1. 1,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    This is kinda what i was referring to when i said early days regarding CE. I was hoping that the VIC result would be available before this but oh well.

The difference between SIR and anybody else doing Ni exploration in this part of the world is that SIR focuses on geochem and only geochem. Whether that be in the form of soil samples or extensive AC and RAB programs they scour the countryside and when they get a screaming anomaly then they think about doing EM and then drilling. Even tho the whole belt is getting a work over Crux is still the best anomaly anyone has found.

Most companies are running the easier boots on ground light exploration of flying EM and as such everyone ends up drilling graphite or in the case of CLZ a ultramafic that has about as much Ni in it as my sandwich. This should not be a surprise to anyone.

But false positives do happen. The thing that grinds my gears is the sell off yesterday ad ann this morning.

I can only be happy about the fact that i took a tiny position. These things on the other hand are avoidable.

You will not see ORN in my portfolio again any time soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $105.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $994 64.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 406400 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 283333 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.