PRH 0.00% 0.5¢ phillips river mining limited

sale value, page-8

1. 2,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    "Let's not neglect the thought about what price PRH would be trading at without the SLR deal on the table"

Who knows...I might ask what the share price might be if the new PRH management had talked to the right people in the first place and got a funding and offtake package together. When did they give up? What was the catalyst for them giving up?

What was the PRH share price when Les started discussions with Jason (whenever that was - but I suspect well before Christmas last year)???

It was probably about that stage that PRH directors decided it was all to hard for them and pulled the plug. The inability of Jason to seal the funding (and our Chairman who came with a reputation in that area of business - "Mr. Bohannan has detailed knowledge of the requirements for developing and operating a mine, as well as extensive understanding of the debt and equity markets.") even if it was just to continue drilling at Kundip has been the killer blow. Instead all the "window dressing" of the 1 for 8 consolidation and the name change, office relocations etc etc have chewed up precious funds. The 1 for 8 consolidation put the share price in a more vunerable position for a sell down.

We can always blame market conditions I guess although I hear we are in a mining boom stii from Mr Swan.

Blind Fredy could have realised over 12 months ago that more of a focus on Kundip Gold was the right play (Les recognised this also) so if funds were spent there PRH could have been in a much stronger position today.

And don't try and tell me that prior to the SLR deal(s) being put on the table there were not any trading shenanigans happening to bring the PRH share price down.....extremely easy to do with illiquid juniors.

In January last year with hopes that after the release of the DFS and the change in management we saw the preconsolidation share price rise to around 12 cents or about $1 in post consolidation terms.

I have no doubt if things had been done a lot differently over the last 18 months (including hanging onto Steve and Andy)we would not be in a position where we are discussing "what ifs".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.