QHL 1.92% 26.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Hey PE, I couldn't disagree more with your last statement....

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hey PE,
    I couldn't disagree more with your last statement. Remember this company has been building for many years as essentially an R&D business (which has been a little painful admittedly but it was what is was) while gaining it's accreditations and progressing it's technology and patents. It now has all accreditations including NADCAP (they don't just hand those out), long term contracts with some of the biggest OEM's in the world such as Lockheed, Boeing, Thales etc and an ever increasing revenue base, all the while displaying it's stability, reliability and adding to it's growing reputation with it's disruptive Qure/RST technology. In regards to Lockheed, the C130-J contract will be extended again in the new year and then of course you have the RST technology being used to produce the tail spars for Marand, so their introducing their patented technology into one of the biggest military spends in history. These contracts are also long term, between 5 and 20 years although the JSF with spares etc could go for 40 years. These types of contracts on their own is why QHL will show a cash flow positive position next year (even with an expensive workforce), let alone anything else that may come along.

In automotive IMO you could potentially assume their Audi work on the A1 during the PRESCHE project lead to the Hawkei and soon to be announced Holden contracts, so now their making inroads into the automotive space using their patented technology. The new CEO and board appear to now be concentrating on niche projects, which I believe is smart for a small company still developing it's manufacturing footprint and capacity and looking to increase it's margin. On the debt front I believe they payed 500,000 (hey it's a start) back against their short term debt recently, on the tax side losses have been capitalised so no tax to be paid for several years and they potentially have the benefits of using the govt owned EFIC, which they used to assist with cashflow and a bond while building the satellite manufacturing unit for ORPE. That's another income generator - Resins, support, maintenance etc etc. So they are slowly "de-risking" the business and increasing it's capability and reach across multiple industries, while also introducing it's own disruptive technology.

Yes there are some headwinds but QHL has more than turned the corner. All the best to all.....
    Cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 26.0¢ $15.10K 56.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 472 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 35129 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.