OIL 12.5% 18.0¢ optiscan imaging limited

Sales by Mauna Kea Technologies, page-3

1. 1,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    one thing I would really love to know is whether or not the mr solutions product is actually finished yet. I think it was mangy who expressed some doubt, based on the wording of the latest release. A lot of the investment risk in oil has been mitigated by the fundraising and by various achievements being ticked off. However, one significant doubt must remain if the actual product which we are all expecting to be on sale now? soon? next week? is still not finished when we all assumed it would be by now (based on company statements). I don't want to go too hard on this point because I suppose the estimates of time are done in good faith and it is difficult to know how long something will take when you are doing it (for this particular product) for the first time.

so, anyway, I emailed to company to ask if the product is finished and I have not received a reply yet. I would dearly love to know if it is just a matter of hours/days/weeks away from being finished. I know you can't expect to micro manage the time lines when you are just a retail investor but I am just saying I would love to know more about what and when and how. For example, when one is finished, does that mean they have another 20 almost ready to go? Also, what is the sticking point for it being finished? are they just waiting on 3rd party approval, ie it is actually finished but final regulatory green light not given? or is there some tricky bit that they cant work out how to screw on the top and they are scouring the streets looking for someone with really small hands or something.

does someone already know the answers to these questions? I notice there is a buy order for 350000 shares at 4.8 cents. if it were me I might have put the order in at 4.7. is this the life savings of the window cleaner working outside the optiscan building today? did the person who just worked out how to screw the lid on the device sell their hyundai i20 to cash in on optiscan's imminent re-rate?

its a quiet day here today....optiscan investing does this to a person.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.020(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $150.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 18.0¢ 15.5¢ $37.32K 230.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 18555 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.