PEN 1.03% 9.6¢ peninsula energy limited

sales contract, page-38

1. 1,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Thanks Jema. Regarding the top 20 as i mentioned in another post my main focus is Pala although there are quite a few other names that are long term top 20 holders but granted there are some that drop off and replaced by others from month to month. The other aspect that relates to the top 20 holding firm is the low volumes traded which indicates that they havent been dumping. Volume has increased slightly last few days and we also had the day that the PM announced U sales to India when the volume shot up in the 40+ million so it will be interesting to see if any of the top 20 took the opportunity to reduce their holdings that day. I dont expect to see any substantial reduction in holdings as the SP only went up to 5c which it has done a couple of times before without anyone getting out.

Binbin it is almost certain that Pala would not have opted to invest in PEN immediately after Fukushima. What would have been more interesting is whether Pala would have invested in PEN 6, 9 or 12 months after Fukushima once they've seen that most of the big nuclear power players remain committed in their nuclear energy plans. Interestingly, unlike Nucore, Pala did not specify a successful DFS as a condition of making their initial investment in PEN. Would they have made that a condition if they were to invest now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.