THR 0.00% 1.8¢ thor energy plc

sales contracts must be very close, page-15

1. 2,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2856
    Hi PF and others
    Yes you are right JY did say a month but he also mentioned the words "about 4 weeks " which means it could take a little longer. Obviously the exercise would need to run it's full course until completion before the results can be given to the interested parties.

As so many on HC after after instant gratification once they make an investment they will more often than not wind up dissapointed. I offered up my information that was obtained first hand from the directors in the interests of spreading the facts. I applaud your efforts across many sites in doing this.

For the doubting Thomases of the world I simply say that when the result is out will be the time to complain or celebrate. I think that JB believed it will happen but as we know they are not the final decision makers in providing funding. Some on HC dont seem to understand this most basic concept.

As I am a believer in the stronger for longer story (you only have to look at the demand for supply and prices of iron ore) projects like Molyhill will eventually get picked up if the grades are economic. If not this year possibly next year or the year after. With world economic growth being so strong I personally expect further price pressure to come onto many metals.

If one stops to think that the Chinese and Indian economies alone are growing at an average of 10% p.a. when combined, just imagine the effect that will have on consumption of a whole variety of commodities. With infrastructure high on the list of priorities in underdeveloped economies that will increase demand for many metals.

Put another way, 40% of the worlds population have an economy growing at three to four times the average rate of GDP than the rest of the western world. I have not even mentioned Russia and Brazil.

This type of growth is perhaps a once in a century event.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.230M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 179300 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 558957 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.