ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

i voted no to resolution 3 this week my reasoning. the options...

1. 4,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12304
    i voted no to resolution 3 this week

my reasoning.

the options that will maybe benefit the company are the 3.5c ones. these have to be converted within a year. it will get the company around $4m. the double dip option for 5c have an expiry of 2027. they have no significance to funding over the next pivotal stage.

so by voting yes the company will get diluted with 200m - $300m shares for $4m in relative immediate funds. they probably won't be converted until next year where anteotech could be a totally different company (IMO). to somebody who didn't participate that doesn't make sense to my self interest.

so will that $4m make or break Anteotech's future plans. don't think so.

the structure of the raise looks to me to have been structured b/c anteotech needed an urgent cash injection by any means. shows in the ridiculous option package. they have the money for what they need now. either as a 1-1 grant necessity or just to progress the company

the announcements this week for anteotech and the federal battery strategy, show that anteotech is progressing as a company and government funding is available for the right project. not all gov't funding requires a 1 for 1 participation.

what could happen in the next 6 months where anteotech is now funded for

- be included in ev'1 design freeze
    - jv's with the 4 other ev companies
    - contacts with 2 consumer electronic companies
    - lifetime vaccine deal with SIOI
    - developments with the other 9 battery companies
    - production facility starts earning, 5000l of anteoX would bring in $2m
    - several government grants
    -etc etc

so IMO, the $4m, the options would raise next year is insignificant compared to the dilution it will cause to shareholders. if extra govt funding or revenue isn't enough for ADO's needs when the time comes, raise money then when the sp is a lot stronger. if the sp is still around this level by xmas, the company has more problems than just funding.

IMO we have leading CET and lifescience tech at revenue stage development. the next few months will be pivotal and show if Anteotech is the company I believe it to be or not. $4m next year won't change that.

but stopping the massive dilution to long term shareholders is something, that the way the broker has structured this raise, has given us all a chance to decide. ( well those who didn't participate)

as always, going to be an interesting week !!!!!
    Last edited by captainblood: 25/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.