NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Sales for December Quarter

1. 2,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    This is an important Quarter for the company. A bad quarter and it will hasten a CR and continue negative sentiment.
    A good one and they can build momentum leading into HP orders, clinical trials and OTC.
    what are peoples estimates for the sales numbers?
    My guesstimate is based on :
    - as at 27th of October TR sales we're in excess of $500000.
    - if the ratio of TR to DTC sales continued from Q1 then we can extrapolate that the DTC would be around $650000.
    - so total sales leading into November would be approximately 1.15 million
    - if sales track at the same rate through to December 24 an additional 2.47 million in sales would be achieved.
    - total sales for quarter would be 3.62 million.
    - The best buys B&M roll out happened sometime in November. I'm going to make an assumption that this rollout results in an extra 2 sales per store per week (over 5 week period). That would include another $1 million in sales.
    For me I'm expecting a a quarter of 4.62 million in sales approx as a worst case scenario.
    id put the range of 4.62 million up to 5.6 million. Anything above that would be impressive.

however I believe this to be very conservative. What I haven't factored in:
    - increase in sales due to thanksgiving, Black Friday, cyber Monday and Christmas period. I've just assumed a flat continuation of October sales. It is highly likely that these sales result in a increased result.
    - I haven't calculated Boxing Day sales or included last week of December.
    - I haven't included additional accessories (39% attachment rate) could be another $500000
    - Amazon us sales seem to be showing a small amount of traction. There have been 6 reviews all from mid November. I've not included this but it could be argued that these reviews indicate that there is a larger proportion of sales being made that are not writing reviews. Traditionally only 10% of people leave reviews. So that could equate to 60 sales. An insignificant revenue but it may ramp up.
    -HP have slashed prices of elites by 1300 dollars. Now are shipping 1st March. Again insignificant but positive direction
    - Walgreens seems to be showing little action (I would note that when you look at reviews actually read them. There are a couple that are positive but give contradictory scores which skews the overall rating)

Further to this I believe that the max are a great product. If others agree with me then "word of mouth" referrals will begin to take effect.
    The market has become impatient with Nuh. We have had a sell off that has gone to far. To turn around it needs a catalyst. This quarter sales could be it. If so the news pipeline is extremely encouraging:
    - clinical trials
    - OTC regulations
    - HP orders
    - hearing aid registration
    - extending into other geographic areas ie Europe...

Nuh is a buy for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.