IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Sales forecasts and the profound nature of iWG

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I have previously posted about the impact iWebGate's technology will have internationally and its ability to create "internets within internets" and connect these in clever patterns of independent sub networks with both enhanced security and user functionality . Goodbye widespread pivot points of vunerability into networks and connected devices.

I am not a techie, nor am I working with IWebGate . I am a shareholder and believe the product capability and the patents are profound.

As usage spreads the significance of these innovations will become more and more apparent.

So profound is this IWebGate technology , commercial success is more likely a question of " WHEN" rather than "IF".

I'm looking forward to IWebGate providing some "predictability of the economics involved in the short, mid and long term".

Sales forecasts based on reasonable qualifiers over a rolling six months for every year, five year and up to ten years out would be useful for both existing and prospective shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.