LBT 0.00% 1.4¢ lbt innovations limited

Sales imminent??, page-20

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    posting on a sunday.

people will say we’re in love….lol

no one knows when sales are coming, and if they say they do, they’re in a circle of self delusion.

so by someone saying “any day now”….we’ll you must be be talking about…..we’ll I think pretty much no one….except maybe BB after a double shot latte.

if you’re after deep analysis you’re in the wrong thread.

this is the ultimate handbags at dawn blab fest until meaningful sales occur.

and on that point, grab your butt cheeks and hope thermo are taking this seriously.

we’ll soon know.

the only analysis I’ll provide is my own qualitative aggregating the aggregators gut check guessing guess….which is as good as anyone else here…lol

I think they’ve got something that’s the first of its kind, I think it works, I think it’s got a value as customers have already shelled out plenty of clams to buy them, I think covid stalled the whole thing by two years (and it’s still not over), I think with every module comes a more fully formed offering, I think nobody with any skill has tried to sell it yet (but that just changed yay !), I think it’s got reasonable arr opportunities through its module royalties, it’s optionality is being expanded (clean rooms), there’s zero insto investors as they’re all waiting to see significant sales, it’s beyond ramping and price manipulation as we’ve all heard it b4, any price bumps are usually just one new person coming on board, and this forum is a hilarious pond of retail punter banter with none of us really possessing a tremendous understanding of the tech or industry…..etc etc

but looking at the price, the upside could be huge !

this year my dear, or time will run out for Lbt (stating the obv)

let’s save the real analysis until there’s meaningful sales boyo, insto’s come on board and we know this is happening (which my bet is it will)

then we can bang out all the dcf’s and market breakdowns till our hearts are content and we can actually put a ballpark intrinsic value on this thing.

gltah
    this could be a great year indeed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $2.042K 139.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1273383 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 127616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.