LBT 3.03% 1.6¢ lbt innovations limited

my hope is this is a long term buy and hold.ultimately future...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    my hope is this is a long term buy and hold.

ultimately future cash flows is what I care about primarily

imo anything like the continual repetitive ear bleeding we get from the vocal minority on hc about the boards skin in the game….well I just find it a bit of a pointless side show

and on that point I find it weird as it’s been put out there enough already. The overly emo repetition of efforts such as yours is tantamount to cutting your nose off to spite your face. I mean there’s the possibility (slim) your affecting the price by a cent here and there by warding off new retail or spooking existing holders. weird strategy ?

so go ahead talk the price down in the short term (maybe) doesn’t really worry me as thermo and meaningful sales is obv all that matters for the future.

it’s not perfect but bb’s options far and away tick that box for me personally in terms of incentivising management

once again, he will be a millionaire many times over based on his current achievable options

in summary your honour, there’s enough skin in the game where it matters for the moment

gltah

btw have you calculated the total addressable market based on big pharmas clean rooms yet ?

Last edited by CaptainDrones: 22/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $25.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $24.18K 1.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1728515 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 315000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.