LBT 0.00% 1.5¢ lbt innovations limited

you’re in the wrong game tex.you’re either a down ramper or an...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46

you’re in the wrong game tex.

you’re either a down ramper or an idiot potentially talking down your own holding just to win an argument.

i never understood why people do that on hc….endlessly whinging about something everyone is so painfully well aware of with complete disregard to their own and everyone else’s money.

seriously what are you doing ?

i mean even though I know this is pretty much post-manipulation I only try and come on here to provide some positivity when people such as yourself are swinging the wrecking ball to everyone’s money.

and you wonder why a exclusively retail stock didin’t move when they signed thermo….take a look in the mirror.

the repetitive nonsense on hc.

overall I’ve got a pretty sober point of view on Lbt but good lord if I’m going to come on hc and trash talk my holding down.

I’m a long term holder, took profit at $1.00 and have topped up sub 10c. for me it’s a long term lottery tx moonishot

if it comes in you won’t hear me doing a victory lap, I’ll know we were very very lucky.

i’m not asking you to shut up, by all means get your opinions out there, but dear lord all this stuff has been done done done to death.

don’t try and win the argument, try and win the money.

try a bit of positivity lol

gltah
    Last edited by CaptainDrones: 24/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $17.50K 1.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 771553 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1070550 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.