CAI 9.52% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Sales increased, page-2

1. 1,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I love the active gel... that green stuff works for me and I posted last year how it helped me with few problems like when my car's bonnet struts failed and whacked me on the forehead...I smothered my face with the gel and next day no bruises or black and blues which I was expecting... That Arnica is a wonderful plant..

Last week I noticed "Deep Heat" is marketing an Arnica Cream ... I picked up a good size tube for 5 bucks... it's not bad ... it contains eucalyptus and another herb.... but it doesn't work like Thermalife Active Gel..

I got to realise in the days when I was taking Tribulus formulas... that some worked and others didn't... they all were good brands and had potent dosages... but I think the ones that worked had the right ingredients and percentage...
    Perhaps... Thermalife Active Gel has the right amount of Arnica... This Gel should be a world seller... But when you're poor and in trouble you're unlucky... that's the story.... this business needs millions to make millions not running a budget of a coffee shop...ZZ

I wonder if Pharmanet is considering mining iron ore or Bitcoins?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $93.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $265.3K 2.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11766 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 336976 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.