AVH 2.37% $2.47 avita medical inc.

Nice day you guys had nice clean trading steady with steady...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129

Nice day you guys had nice clean trading steady with steady accumulation just as we are.  For me the stock could not be trading better its in a nice steady climb with good volume.  Best thing that could happen is a nice steady 5-10% increase per week until guidance and real catalysts hit.

The story will unfold as it should and it will become clearer to people just how things are going to go down.  I saw one person question about why price increases etc have not penetrated markets where the ReCell is already in use.  I haven't a clue I doubt it has to do with management more so with the healthcare system you, I have no idea why it would be available in one half of the country and not the other, totally boggles my mind.

Not to sound rude but I don't wish to even know, I have enough headaches in my life trying to figure out my own government and what that cabal of hoodlums is up too without trying to figure out some other countries den of thieves.  

Are there still many questions? Yes.  Is it hard for most to still understand the way my system of government and healthcare system works?  Yes.  You will learn soon enough and it will amaze in the wasteful nature of both, but, it will please you finding out blindly and willfully at least the government will spend money and the healthcare system we have waste money and over charge for it.

But, soon enough we will know, and questions at a future conference call or what an analyst thinks rendered moot by to many unanswerable questions.  Its just a sit back and let it happen kind of deal.  I understand that there is a huge amount of disappointment, distrust and frustration carried by many on this board and with investors in Australia who do not visit this or any message board, but, I would venture to say the group that holds the majority and have for 3+ years do.

I have never been in a bio-tech where all the things that are said here about time, management, money, disappointments, mistrust weren't as prevalent as they are here.  I only say again consider yourself luck as they rarely end this way, most end up losing.

I have pondered and thought of every angle I can over the past 10 months since I put the first dollar into this stock.  I tried to figure out every scenario good or bad or fantastic.  There are many different ways this can unfold and it will be good or great, there is no bad or disappointment in the equation anymore,  Anyone with a 9-12 month time frame from this day will be a winner the only question is how much of one, because we do not know key answers to very important questions but when they do come to light, none will be bad, it's not a case of win or lose anymore just a case of how big of a win it will be, we will see in the coming months.

Again congrats, guys, have to read the paper, drink some coffee and plan the strategy for today, weird day in US for us Thursday red all over, now to decide where to take advantage of that situation for the biggest payoff on the reversals, and just when those may happen, have to spick the spots hold my nose closed and jump in LOL.

Peace out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.