EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Sales of Edencrete, page-18

1. 6,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Agreed and agreed...however let us take some positives and then move onto price and COG. Edencrete has passed all tests with flying colors up until now. Latest trial will hopefully complete these nicely for highway repair. Forget plastics and reo trials with Deakin until they have definitive results for this equation. I have already postulated upon the Edencrete per gallon selling price and said my take was they will end up selling for $13.50 at a CPG of $4.50. Now the argument looks a tad more two sided. There should be a very large amount of Edencrete sold at this sort of price...you didn't mention the price for the "other carbon" competing additives in your post when you mentioned EDE price. Do we take it that you know this coming future scenario for carbon additives without them having got to first base compare to Edencrete and that they will be able to sell their products competitively? Agree with your comments re selling price and optimistic capacity sales. Obviously as the EDE strategy has been shown, the plants will be built and expanded according to demand and sales volume. Disagree with your assumptions that "other carbon additives" will be competitive before the fact they even have been proven and tested and approved and at an as yet unknown price. EDE have stated the price they want...I say halve that and get closer to commercial reality but at that half price they are going to be very profitable. See if you can get an idea of the costs involved and the selling prices of the competing products and let us know. While you are at it let us know at what stage the competitors are at re their market readiness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $0 20

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 165677452 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 18123690 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.