BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Eric,The sales figures in my post came directly from Biota and...

1. 830 Posts.
    Eric,
    The sales figures in my post came directly from Biota and Roche. These indisputable sales figures clearly showed Tamiflu seriously outpaced Relenza in sales and GSK's efforts despite all the serious problems with Tamiflu.

Quote: ”Probably the guys from iStockAnalyst have some inside-
    infos about sales of the 3rd quarter that has ended today, and thats what they meant by "recently".
    If not it would be a bit strange, since the figures you mentioned for the 2nd quarter make very clear that Tamiflu sold more than Relenza.”

IF what you state is true, then obviously the relationship between GSK and BTA has not improve at all despite the idiotic cooked law suit sell-out OR are you suggesting Peter Cook leaked inside information to iStock and kept BTA shareholders in the dark in breach of his duty?

I too find it very strange why iStock selectively quote the March quarter sales and conveniently not mention the later June quarter sales.

In fact there are many articles in HC here showing the sales of Relenza had been restrained by the seriously inadequate GSK production capacity.
    For more information read this post including the whole thread – the post by 2020 quoting the Japanese authorities showed clearly in September 2009 Relenza sales is DWARFED by Tamiflu sales.

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=982256&msgid=5477411

Quote: “As of the end of August, the state and prefectural governments had a combined stockpile of Tamiflu for 40.95 million people and Relenza for 4.92 million, it added.” NOTE 90% Tamiflu : 10% Relenza

Quote: ”In addition, enough Tamiflu for 3.71 million people and Relenza for 900,000 people were in stock at drug wholesalers and medical institutions as of August 17.” NOTE: 80.5% Tamiflu: 19.5% Relenza

Quote: ”Tamiflu accounts for some 90 per cent of the nation's stockpile as it is more widely available than Relenza.

You should email Peter Cook
    1) why Peter Cook is so happy with GSK and praising GSK’s effort
    2) why he Peter Cook failed to inform shareholders what the current GSK production capacity is and if GSK will achieve the 190m by 1 Jan 2010 when Roche had announced they have achieved the 400m last month!
    3) why Peter Cook told the market the 190m production will not affect BTA’s cash position until at least June 2010 when there are so many anectodal evidences showing health authorities could not get enough Relenza.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.