BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Well i am doing my bit. I think i may have S Flu. Started with...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Well i am doing my bit. I think i may have S Flu. Started with congestion burning eyes head aches runing nose sore few sneezes (no aches or discernable temp/fever). After 2 days getting worse above symptoms + sore throat bad chesty cough lots sneezing. Have been on cold and flu tablets for 2 days BUT as the conditions are worsening and moved onto my chest i have decided to get the Relenza out of the cupboard and treat with that.
    Have worked out how to use the disc haler and once you worked out it is simple to use. Just taken my first 2 inhalents.
    Went to see the GP day before yesterday and he just gave me time off work, did not get me tested for S Flu.
    I got 2 lots of Relenza about 4 months ago as cheap insurance against this very cicumstance.
    Hoping these symptoms don't get any worse and i know i am outside of 48hrs since first symptoms but how is one to be sure it is S Flu. On the relenza packet it says 'best results if treatment begins within 48hrs of first symptoms'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.