AVR 1.06% $17.81 anteris technologies ltd

A bit of a follow up from a conversation on another post...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    A bit of a follow up from a conversation on another post regarding a company open-day / update. I have tried to get an overview tour of the manufacturing plant here in Perth, it could of been an insight into operations / projected output / sales figures. Although this is not possible at the moment for obvious reasons i.e clean rooms and scale-up before opening but something may be possible in the future. Below are some interesting quotes from Julian yesterday, before this announcement came today.

"At this point in time we are not organising tours of the new facility as it is in the process of scaling up for the US product supply but at some point in the future we may look to have a open day event."

...is it the US market that you anticipate to be the main demand from the facility then?

"...however given the US is the major single market we are focused in getting sales active there"...,

"...Admedus has been well received by overseas investors as they like the balance of revenue, de-risked from a regulatory perspective (CardioCel approved in EU & US) and the potential of the vaccines."

I know that we know some of this already it is just nice to here confirmation from the COO. Hopefully the yanks do what they do best give give this the hype and attention it deserves. The fact that overseas investors was mentioned is also very interesting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.