AJX 4.35% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Sales....Please Explain?, page-7

1. 5,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    What a joke! It's the volume that reduces the cost and in turn increases profitability through economies.
    I understand that several of these customers had specific needs that were not returning decent margins. So the extra vol was not returning enough to justify teh extra volume.

Assumption and i do mean assumption only....What if we are not selected as preferred supplier to the Military etc. etc
    Well I think we can safely say that it isn't priced in at the moment. So if they don't get it then nothing would change.

I think what many believe is, that we are the one and only vying for these contracts.

I agree we are not, but it appears that we are the only ones that have achieved what the requirements were, and then the military said.....make it even better....and we are in the process of doing that.

I have worked with many international companies in the past who once business is established don't have a clue how to secure future business.
    This we agree on, however AJX have climbed out of the valley of death. They have continuing orders. Question is how to get even more....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.2K 199.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4732035 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 136955 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.