EVS 3.51% 5.5¢ envirosuite limited

Sales report outside China, page-8

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    From a fundamental point of view certainly seems the eye has been taken off that target. The company may well have decided it was better to apply there focus to the two transformational corporate events that have taken place and the target is no longer relevant. I would be prepared to wear that I think there is a strong case to be made for it. But they don't let us know one way or the other, unfortunately this is not the first time by any stretch of the imagination. I have loved this company for a long time but the information flow and communication skills are atrocious. It has caused me to treat it as a trading stock rather than an investment.

I remember previous discussions in china with a regulator around 5 -6 years ago sent the share price soaring then it was simply never spoke of again.

I remember Thames water initial trials being a big deal sending it soaring. Then when know one heard anything for a long time it crashed. Only for them to clarify the trials where continuing very late to market. Nothing since on progress.

The little punter wears it but gets frustrated. They now are a much bigger market cap with serious players on the register who wont where this sort of nonsense.

The thing that frustrates me the most is there is enormous potential and I actually think they will deliver, but they need a professional investor relations employee our outsourced team to manage information flow in a timely and professional manner.

On a technical standpoint this is now sitting on critical support and also has come back almost 50%. If this level fails as ridiculous as it may seem I wouldn't be surprised to see the price go back and fill that massive gap all the way back at 13 cents. I mean really this had similar revenue with under 20 mill market cap not long ago. That was what I loved about it thinking god it only has to become a 200 mill market cap to 10x my return. All of a sudden with all the cap raises and corporate deals it now has to go to almost 1 billion for that same return. Maybe more with all the options hanging around out there.

From a selfish perspective I hope it does go back to 13 because I will re-enter with a vengeance. For all longterm holders I hope EVS get some sensible guidance out on there new priorities how they will report against them and this think takes off for you now. It has been so hard to evaluate the performance of the company over the years because the goalposts have always moved.

Forgive the long winded rant here I just saw this as the sort of stock that sends you into early retirement at one time.
    Now my great fear is even if EVS succesfully executes the following happens. It completes numerous more raises over the coming years to expand it's sales force whilst going for growth in customer base and expansion rather than profitability. A good long term strategy but not always positive for the share price initially. The big boys link performance options to sales increases everyone votes in favour because they are delivering on sales.

But then just as it is reaching profitability with good cashflow a bigger software player not neccesarily in the same industry swoops in with a takeover offer. Now for the long term holder the share price has done well but certainly not shooting the lights out due to all the raises he is thinking why would i accept the takeover just as this thing is about to reward me.

For the big boys the offer is a different situation. Although there may not have been huge share price appreciation hundreds of thousands to millions of performance options issued well below market means there has been appreciation and there is volume. So you can sail off into the sunset set for life or maybe if negotiate a very nice cushy role in a new combined entity. You also have the voting power to decide for everyone.

Might all be a load of nonsense I'm just finding it harder and harder as a small player to see how this company will deliver for us. Happy to have any of this picked to pieces I'm not emotionally invested and like a good counter argument, I don't learn anything from people who agree with me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $69.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $20.22K 360.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 173554 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 439354 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.