OIL 2.44% 21.0¢ optiscan imaging limited

Sales soon?, page-30

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    At he end of September Optiscan announded: Release of the product and commencement of sales is anticipated within approximately six months subject to completion of key tasks and required regulatory clearances.

That puts first sales of the CellLive pre-clinical research product just round the corner.
    Let's hope there's news on that front on Friday. If not of sales then of remaining hurdles:

Optiscan has said that the regulatory requirements are not onerous so should be complete.

Remaining Key tasks were software documentation (6 man-months) and Verification and validation.
    Hope to see two ticks against these items. The annual report states they cut costs in the software department so lets hope they

This is from the annual report:
    "There was a low level of production activity during the year. A production run of twelve processors was
    commenced in 2013. This run has been paused prior to completion, pending the purchase of higher cost
    parts and greater visibility on purchase orders and sales prospects. Once reinitiated, the completion of these
    processors will be rapid, as they are at an advanced stage of assembly."

You can't sell anything if you don't have stock so it would be nice to hear that they built some inventory to sell.

This company has been running on the smell of an oily rag.
    I'm a gambler - I bought some more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $175.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $170.8K 817.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11549 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 45000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.