YOW 0.00% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

Sales Stratergy

1. 616 Posts.
    Firstly - Im not a down ramper, and I have no intention of doing it to this stock. I have sold bit (because I have made money, a few little concerns but no MAJOR complaints), but I still hold my modest little holding.

Some posters here like to be abusive and although, I don't loose sleep over being called an idiot or brainless, I was always under the impression that HC was established on the basis of your freedom to express your thoughts and concerns (as long as it is done in a respectful manner), so for those couple of posters who Im sure will read this that liked calling me an idiot and brainless based on my comments regarding the Exec Chairman selling shares... well.. I have nothing bad to say about you cause I don't know know, other than Im sorry for you.

All shareholders have a right to ask questions and make comments on their company. On the subject of the Exec Chairman selling shares, be it right or wrong, thats an individual shareholders personal opinion, and mine is, which I'm entitled to as a shareholder is that, no matter how you dress it up, it still is not good to do. Thats all I'll say on that again. Im happy for debate, but not insults.

My question is the following.

A good friend of mine, took a photo of Yowies that he saw in a store (I can't attached the image for some reason, I have to convert it to a URL). He is an American and he said he was blown away with the price ($3.49) for a small bit of chocolate and of course a toy. He then took a photo in the same store of two other products one of which (Bounty) is Australian and a Twix both a 5 pack - regular size for ($5.99). The price relative to what you get is miles apart.

YES I GET IT, its about the toy more so than the chocolate, but I can't differentiate the prices I have seen the company report verses the price that it was being sold in the store. I understand that the store can set whatever price it wants (I think), but they would have to set the price relative to the stores profit, based on what they purchased the product from the company on (maybe Im wrong) ??

I always worry about steep hikes in share prices over the back of a future story (which I'm sure will lay out well), because as fast as they rise, is as fast as they fall when the fact isn't so. My only concern AND IM NOT DOWN RAMPING, is that i hope that the YOW management have a clear sales strategy in place. IMO, and its only MO, Im not sure Yowie can compete selling at those prices just because it comes with a little toy. I maybe wrong, and happy to be. You can buy a couple of hot wheel cars in the US for 5 bucks?

If the stores are hiking up prices on the product when they shouldn't, I hope management is firm with them to sell them at a market rate that is conducive to the US market in confectionary sales. I have looked for everything I can to understand this better, but the only real not complaint but more so issue, is that the company could be a little more transparent on information. The latest press release (which was great) had no figures, or expected revenue numbers, just a roll out of numbers. It was a great read, but nothing concrete other than a roll out (which is good enough I guess)

Well, thats it from me, Im only raising these points as a matter of subject as I want to protect my investment just as much as the next person, and for those that have posted to me "then bye bye"... well luckily we all have that choice, so being reminded only makes the reminder look foolish.

Have a good day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $4.412K 169.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 107293 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 196545 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.