YOW 10.7% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Sales Stratergy, page-8

1. 68 Posts.
    I've just returned from a trip in USA and purchased Yowies in Toys R Us and two ITSugar stores. I agree that the price of the Yowies are at a premium compared to other lollies in the shops, with ITSugar selling theirs for nearly $4 each. This premium price can't be ignored as it will price out a large percentage of the USA population who are working on minimum wage.

All the shop assistants I talked to said that they were selling well (have to take with a grain of salt) and having returned to Australia and given them to a friend's 4 y.o. daughter I can see why; the figurines have been made exceptionally well. My only issue with the figurines is that they are a solid piece instead of the multiple pieces which you get to build. Obviously this is due to getting FDA approval but I really hope they return to multi-piece toys for the global rollout as this adds another level of excitement to the Yowies.

As for the taste of the chocolate; weirdly enough my friends daughter doesn't like chocolate and was just excited to get into the toy. I tried the chocolate and had no issues with it, it was as expected. It was just average chocolate, which would appeal to children. I thought it might taste like the plastic capsule, but no taste or smell from the capsule was noticed in chocolate.

One last point I'd add is that while I'm aware of Yowieworld and Yowies facebook page I didn't notice it on the wrapper or the box. It's probably all there, I just can't recall seeing it. I guess I was just too excited with my Yowie purchase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.