BQT bqt solutions limited

re: bazzaroid is out - madmarket! Madmarket I got in on a medium...

1. 1,731 Posts.
    re: bazzaroid is out - madmarket! Madmarket I got in on a medium to longterm proposition. Having said that in hindsight if I had dumped all my shares over 30c I would be in a better position financially and could have re bought now for the next surge. LOL

As it is, it hovers at 20c now. A big deal is in the wings, which one will be announced in due course? That is up to the company on confirmation. Terrorism threats will also continue to see BQT get more work along with expansion in point of sale devices, numberplate recognition and new products developed by R & D etc..

These directors are still trying to pick up some options for 30c, if it was 20c I would bail now. There has been no dumping of shares by directors either, this provides me with some encouragement. If there was so much bullshizen they would have dumped, they believe things are soon to happen and so do I. I will re assess after July 2006 or if 15c comes along. :)

Mr Genner could in fact be smuggler and telling porkies, but I am not running as yet, good luck with your decision to stay or go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.