BRN 2.17% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

SALES TIMELINES

1. 1,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 595
    Ahoy fellow brainers, this thread is purely to discuss when everyone expects some answers/ deals to be done?

I’d like to point out a few public comments Sean has made from interviews/podcast/ AGM… so we can maybe get a sense of a timeline of when the company expects some answers to some of their long engagements. Of course if BRN do lose a contract we will never know as that will be protected under NDA.

some of my favourite from sean

“when a company designs a chip they’re usually looking at a two year horizon”

“ you can imagine that we’ve been engaged for over 1 year so you can get a sense of where we’re at” (may24)

” usually the IP selection process takes anywhere from 6-18 months that’s where we’re doing all the leg work, followed by a contract negotiation phase”

so given that the architecture overhaul took place in 2022, akida 2 platform was announced in March 23 then available for purchase in October 23… many of the early engagers would have had access to the platform for about 18 months now…

whats everyone’s thoughts?

I think based on multiple comments during the year that Q4 is shaping up to be very exciting…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $461.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $1.912M 8.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 620903 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 966723 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.