A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

You would usually see A2 stage 1 on the shelf in many big...

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1123
    You would usually see A2 stage 1 on the shelf in many big retailers but nothing else than that. Daigou shop owners has been hiring "sweepers" since long time ago to source A2 formulas, along with other high demand brands typically Aptamil. Those sweepers go to supermarkets / online shopping etc to get whatever they can get, then go back to shop owners charging $1-3 extra a tin. A competent sweeper makes a few hundred bucks a day as a "supplier". The observation is no matter how big your daigou business is, you live more or less with sweepers these days, including a most recently listed company named AU8. That's the reality. If your shop has no A2 formula in stock for long enough you simply can't survive in the market. That being said, there is a story I would like to share. A friend of mine opened a daigou shop in Late 2015 suffering from ~80k loss in the following year as a little rookie player. His business looked so hopeless at one stage, but began to boom since early 2017 after he eventually "managed" to stock up sufficient A2 formulas to fulfill the orders, and till today already covered the loss and started to make healthy profits. Obviously there are many other factors that turned his business but A2 formula is the key. I witnessed his business case and this was actually how I commenced to become an A2M holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.