OIL 3.92% 24.5¢ optiscan imaging limited

sales? you'll be left blind...

1. 7 Posts.
    I have, over the years, requested information from the co. secr. B.Andrew regarding sales since their naive notion to manufacture the STratum at nottinghill. The co. policy is NOT to release sales numbers. You will only get a bottom line.
    No indicators, just a 6 monthly line in the sand.
    During that time you can find a product shelved, a large stakeholder has sold out/down(Dellany, Harris, AMP) or perhaps a company re focus and restructure.
    I do not doubt their technology, but is any one going to pay for it???? I wonder how securely Optiscan has hold of Pentax?? I have a worry here along the line of cut out the middle man scenario.
    Anyway, if you are looking at fundamentals there is a discrepancy between company technology milestones and business sales growth, thus far ZIP. $5.5mill does not last long even if only the beaurocrats are left on their salaries.
    I am an investor, but consider a large exposure to OIL as a risk.
    The november annual gen. meeting is probably the next time you will get an idea of income figures. AND it has to be good or you may see the company's autonomy compromised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $204.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 23.0¢ $121.7K 511.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 49236 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.