RMS 1.02% $1.94 ramelius resources limited

sally thks for report, page-14

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    rhart3 and Gold Bars,

rhart - my thoughts are exactly the same as yours.
    It's Joe's discovery and Joe may well be retired before Wattle Dam is mined out!! but until then he's the man.

Gold Bars - I am not aware that RMS was ever for sale, you must be kidding!!! Perhaps you are refering to Black Cat? which by the way would now be even more profitable than when that resource was first discovered.
    One only has to read the prospectus to see that they at Ramelius are achievers who have delivered and have performed better than some of its peers.
    What about the Burbanks investment? another Joe masterstroke!!

Correct me if i am reading you wrongly but you give the impression that you believe that RMS have no plans for the future. If that is your thinking then I have to say you are very wrong.
    Much planning and activity is taking place on several fronts and not to the detriment of the Wattle Dam & environs plans.
    Development costs for Wattle Dam are a non issue.
    RMS will be able to fund this.
    You could hardly expect RMS or anyone else to know what the future holds by way of an unknown resource some 300 - 500 m beneath ground level.
    It would be foolish for them to give figures, other than the drilling results announced to date and those figures can give you some indication of a guessed resource so far.

Hold on, because as a shareholder you have the opportunity to be involved in something very special and for what it's worth, my guess is at least 7 - 10 year mine life of high grade gold.
    Don't be hasty into thinking that a bigger player could do it any better thus far.
    We are all impatient to get results and this 5 YEAR OLD
    has notched up its biggest win to date and its trainers are mapping out its very bright future.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.