Salt and Pepper Flounder

1. 28,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    ..coming up tonight...thanks to a guy called James....got to tell this tale..
    ...had a brilliant experience today...went to the fresh fish supplier who only accepts cash and realised i only had $12..and the freshest fish was flounder and need two , they only had big ones and after messing around worked out about $12 each..anyway didnt want mess around too long as another guy was waiting so i said serve this guy first while i work out what im going to do and ill check my car...anyway on the way back in the lady serving is trying to give the guy his change and he says ..no give it to this guy so he can get what he wants..im thinking its $2 and said thanks so much but its ok i think ive found enough in the car...he says no keep it..all good...and leaves the lady incredulous shows me his change and its $19 ..so we run after him shes still got the change in her less $2 shes given me....he still tried not to take it but did when i said we had it covered less $2.. way i insisted on him giving me his number and told if he ever comes to Tassie im in the process of setting up an airbnb thingy (still a couple of months off..if im lucky) and ill send him pics and he can come and stay...he asked where and i think hes keen...also showed some pics the lady from the fish shop and told her she gets a discount too lol..
    ..pics to follow later..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.