GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

wentworthmacquarie...Good post...and the exact reasons why I...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    wentworthmacquarie...

Good post...and the exact reasons why I have been saying that in time, people will be comparing potential future discoveries to the Lisbon, Aneth or Golden Eagle "fields".

Golden Eagle is unlike any of the other regional fields. This is also one of the reasons I hope they basically keep drilling till basement, as there is no quantifiable pattern for this well at this location!

The irony for me is that the Alkali Gulch intersection is potentially twice and maybe as much as three times the footprint of Leadville. At 28ft, the Alkali Gulch high pressure zone, in my view, potentially equates to an 84ft hit in Leadville.

Lets not forget the other significant and somewhat unexpected high pressure hit in the Pinkerton Trail.

Interestingly, this is bounded by the same geologial controls as the Leadville Limsetones...so in effect, this too is a 30ft Leadville hit (2000ha foorprint)

That's a total potential pay here of some 114ft (net) of the previously prognosed total Leadville high-side 3tcf target of some 400ft net!

If so, that's 855bcf in just those two formations!

lol...the market already has it's big hit and doesn't even know it!

This is a unique prospect, they will work it out eventually.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.