but you are still irreversibly savedYou appear to totally ignore...

1. 22,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

but you are still
    irreversibly saved

You appear to totally ignore numerous verses and messages from Jesus?

Their were some that come to God, but didn't keep their lamps full and the Door was closed on them.

There are going to be some, just like many Christians of today, although they felt they were on track, knew no better etc, Jesus is going to say, I never knew you.

You only have to look at the Abraham message, it wasn't Just because of his faith, but his actions as well.
    Regardless as to whether it was his faith that aiding him in doing what he did.

Now I don't have all the answers as this area is huge.
    But you only need to look at the likes of Luke 8:12-13, some have the word within them, suggesting they were once in the right place and the word was stolen from them = NOT irreversible from what I'm seeing.

A lot of times where the word saved is used, I think you will find it's more to do with being rescued, taken under the wing so to speak, to help and aid you to make it to the end prize, salvation, life eternal.
    As Jesus often points out, he could not do it off his own back.

So like the first said greatest lies told, are you falling for another, as logic and commonsense would tell one, these are going to keep coming.
    And don't lose sight of the fact, it would be reasonable to assume that in this day and age, the lies would become more crafty.

One of the biggest influences these days and ramping up at an alarming rate is --> If your not aligning with the masses, then you are belittled into just swallowing what all say without questioning, other wise, you are an outcast.
    Green House, Gay rights etc etc, the minorities screaming their lungs out, winning of the masses and the media fuels it.
    The all want to be seen as the goody two shoes, so to speak, OR should I say, seen to be = self glorification.

You see similar when we have a world drama,....it's becoming like, who can put on the most tears, emotions etc etc, a competition.
    Schools shut down for days etc, if it's a school drama, counselling etc etc = goodness me, it's life so toughen up and take out the me, me, me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.