BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

sam byrne from patts, page-9

1. 5,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Im sure the recent 85% increase in FE rices to Aussie FE producers will take care of the $5 per tonne benefication costs ::)))

85% price increase for BRM??

"The company agreed to a 79.88 percent price rise for Pilbara blend fines and Yandicoogina fines, and a 96.5 percent price rise for Pilbara blend lump for the fiscal year 2008."

GS, Google for the blends which are receiving that price hike and you will find the grades (yes including grades on SiO2, Al2O3 & P)

BRM IO nowhere near these grades from what we know so far...

So maybe BRM could clarify this matter with an ASX release which states the grades in % and not in "reduction of between suchandsuch and suchandsuch %"...

As far I can remember BRM tried to get the 100Mt a while ago. When it was clear for WR that the tonnage cannot be achieved he just pulled the 1.1 Bt out of his hat...

I'm getting back to it... (For the last time, promised!) Just wishy-washy about beneficiation and impurities (it's been 4 months now since THAT ASX release!!!!!)

With grades clearly declared the market would be able to see what price increase on IO would be adequate for BRM...

BTW
    I'm out, no more brm brm....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.