FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Great find @mystikalI was looking around on YT and found this...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Great find @mystikal

I was looking around on YT and found this Doco, it looks pretty recent (a few weeks back) - unless it's a rehash. Worth a watch for those unfamiliar as to what it takes to produce Gold, from the prospect to the actual refined Bar.

I knew that setting up a new mine was a long and expensive process, but this Doco really puts FFX's good fortune into perspective. We have pretty much been handed a working mine with feedstock to keep the lights on while we sure up future feed material. We are producing Gold already, even above the expected ounces in the first quarter. It's amazing that our SP is still hovering around the 20c mark... just spectacular value IMO with respect to the shares on issue.

The old guard from the BGS days (any remaining), who bought in for the Gold and were perhaps upset with the Li focus, must be jumping for joy right about now. Who would have thought that it would be so easy for us to have become a producer already!! With the huge Li asset added, all holders should be feeling pretty bloody chuffed !! FFX has to be one of the best entry points for exposure to these two massive upside potential commodities. Gold upside due to the unhinged currency debasement, and Li due to the accelerated transition from fossil fuels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.