ADX 1.03% 9.6¢ adx energy ltd

Hi SerialThe 3D gave ADX great confidence in a good seal above...

1. 265 Posts.
    Hi Serial

The 3D gave ADX great confidence in a good seal above the formation, this seems to be unfolding, its a very small part of the bigger puzzle but a very important part which is required. The level of confidence was high prior to drilling and this part of the puzzle has lifted it a little further as you are suggesting. The trading over the last few days has reflected this view. Monday i would say has a good chance of some information about what may be in the Birsa. The Birsa in Lambouka has an A and B zone, the upper section is the smaller of the 2 (about 20m)with the lower zone being much larger(about 60m). Im not sure if a multi layer resivour is a positive or negative? Maybe you could reflect on this for us. I dont know much about the Ain Grab as far as thickness but i do know that the Aboid Zone at the bottom of the well is just an absolute MONSTER consisting around 700m. If the birsa delivers it will obviously be great but if the Aboid also delivers the thumping gas column(several hundred meters) it will be something that i have never seen or been a part of. All of the ENI gas wells to the west of Lambouka are around 300m columns. Its simply elephant country.

Good luck all ADX longs!!!!::))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.