CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

same again, page-11

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Fair point 50 but I suspect deltra's main point is only those with access to cash for development or a ready built plant will go ahead

As to cash positive - I reckon they will have to be. I do not believe demand will fall much if any but if it does then the failure to bring more on line will counter that

What did I read on kitco the other day - a copper fellow commenting that all the low hanging fruit is gone - only the harder to get stuff is now there

SUstained demand - lack of supply for multiple reasons - price up

Have said before - if we go into recession or are in one - it dont mean you wont be buying a new car when needed - but you may not buy a new merc or whatever - but instead buy a cheap one - likewise when the dishwasher clacks itself - you not gunna make the missus get the old rubber gloves out are ya - you will just buy a new one but it will be a cheaper kmart one - which will probably still have as much metal as the flash one but no flash name - Only touble is you will probably have to replace it more often coz its a cheapy ha hah - more consumption!!!!!! Aint it great lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.