CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

same again, page-26

1. 2,463 Posts.
    One month payment as I understand it

So as you can see - as long as Cornell believe the company will become cash positive and therefore see the shareprice re-rated there is great incentive for him to keep the price down - BUT ONLY IF HE IS CONVINCED THEY WILL BE CASH POSITIVE.

Didn;t get to watch the price action today - no time - but I think it is worth looking at and from a couple of years of watching frequently I can say with some level of confidence that what I have seen of late is not just capping but a deliberate attempt to push it down - (may have been different today - didnt get to watch)

While it is very frustrating indeed, I suppose the other way one can look at it is if you agree it is being pushed down then the c note holder believes the share price will be re-rated in an upward direction later - lest he would be letting the price run and sell into it.

Would seem better in my mind to use some of coffee house loan to pay next cpl of months payments until we turn some cash - this should remove the incentive to crush the price - with demonstrated production and sales sp should rise - and a cp raising could be done to retire debt

Yep it would mean dilution but at least it would remove that millstone from around our neck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.